Comparing John Deere’s 1025R and Mahindra’s eMax 22 HST Sub-Compact Utility Tractors
When looking at Sub-Compact Utility Tractors, two popular choices to consider are the John Deere 1025R and the Mahindra eMax 22 HST. The fact is; there are many similarities between the two tractors. If you’re deciding which tractor is best for you and your operation, you might be considering either of these tractors. While either one of these tractors will certainly help you get the job done, there are a few things that set the 1025R apart from the eMax tractor. If you’re not sure which tractor is best for you, here is a guide, comparing a few of the key differences between the two. We’ll look at there elements: Performance, Operator Comfort and Cost of Operation.
- John Deere’s industry-exclusive AutoConnect Mower Deck can be installed and removed in a matter of minutes.
- With the 1025Rs Quik-Park Loader system, you won’t have to leave the seat to position the parking stand when removing the H120 Loader.
- John Deere’s exclusive iMatch quick hitch system allows for easy change of rear implements.
- The John Deere 1025R features a completely independent mower lift system which allows you to keep the loader and rear implements on the machine at ALL times; even when using the mower deck!
- The Standard Position Control Hitch on the John Deere 1025R provides exact implement location placement every time.
- The John Deere 1025R is designed with the operator in mind. It features many operator friendly features such as: tilt steering, ergonomic floor mat, deluxe comfort suspension seat with armrests, 12-Volt Power Outlet and a deep cupholder.
- The operating station of the John Deere 1025R is completely ergonomic and operator friendly. With plenty of legroom, intuitive controls, and a step-through operating platfrom, the 1025R will provide maximum comfort. On the other hand, the Mahindra eMax 22 HST has a cluttered operating station with a loader control lever completely blocking entry from the right side of the tractor.
- With the John Deere 1025R, you can choose between two bucket options (49″ and 53″), while the Mahindra only offers one 50″ bucket option.
- The 1025R features full-coverage rear fenders to protect the operator from mud and other debris, while operating in unfavorable conditions. On the other hand, the rear wheel fenders on the eMax only cover half of the width of the tire. Prepare for a mud bath!
- Another difference between the 1025R and the eMax 22 HST is the fuel fill location. The eMax’s fuel tank is located on top of the hood, which requires you to stand up on the tractor and juggle a heavy fuel can. On the other hand, the 1025R’s fuel fill is conveniently located on the left side fender, which makes it easy to fill from the ground.
Cost of Operation:
- The steering cylinder of the eMax is located in front of the front axle, which greatly increases the risk of damage and expensive repairs, while the 1025R’s steering cylinder is protected behind the axle.
- John Deere tractors require less frequent servicing of the engine oil, transmission oil, mechanical front wheel drive oil, fuel filter and air filter, compared to the Mahindra eMax.
- The hood of the Mahindra eMax compact tractor is constructed of a thin metal, which means it’s very prone to rusting, denting and scratching. The John Deere 1025R’s hood is made of a polymer hood, which means it’s completely rust-proof and virtually unbreakable!
As you can see, the John Deere 1025R is engineered with you in mind. Every detail is taken into consideration, which makes the 1025R stand out above the competition. John Deere’s increased performance, operator comfort, and value makes the John Deere 1025R a far better option than most competitors.
John Deere Compact Utility Tractors at Mutton Power Equipment
Mutton Power Equipment is proud to be an award-winning John Deere dealer. Along with 1 Series tractors, we also offer compact utility and utility tractors. Give us a call today at (260) 432-9438 to see how a John Deere 1 Family Tractor can help you get the job done quickly and effortlessly.